Brief Itinerary of our 18 Day Ultimate Uganda Safari
Day 01: Arrive, meet, greet and transfer to Entebbe Airport Guest House on Bed and Breakfast.
Day 02: Drive to Jinja to visit the source of the mighty River Nile. Overnight at Sunset Hotel on Full Board
Day 03: Drive to Zziwa Rhino Sanctuary for Rhino tracking: Overnight at Amuka Lodge on Full Board
Day 04: Morning chimpanzee trekking, lunch and visit top of the falls: Overnight at Kabalega Wilderness Camp on Full Board
Day 05: Morning game drive in Paraa and afternoon boat cruise to the base of the falls. Overnight at Kabalega Wilderness Camp on Full Board Basis
Day 06: Morning game drive and afternoon boat cruise to the Albert Delta: Overnight at Kabalega Wilderness Camp on Full Board Basis
Day 07: Drive to Hoima Town for a cultural walk: Overnight at Kontik Hotel on Full Board
Day 08: Drive to Kibale Forest National Park: Overnight at Rwenzori View Guest House on Full Board
Day 09: Morning chimpanzee trekking and Bigodi Village wetland and community walk. Overnight at Rwenzori View Guest House on Full Board
Day 10: Drive to Queen Elizabeth National Park for an evening game drive in Mweya. Overnight at Bush Lodge or Buffalo resort on Full Board Basis
Day 11: Morning game drive and afternoon boat cruise on Kazinga Channel. Overnight at Bush Lodge or Buffalo Resort on Full Board basis
Day 12: Morning chimp trekking in Chambura or Karinzu Eco tourism site and afternoon visit to Katwe salt mining site: Overnight at Bush Lodge or Buffalo Resort.
Day 13: Drive to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. Overnight at Broad Bill Forest Camp on Full Board
Day 14: Gorilla tracking and village walk. Overnight at Broad Bill Forest Camp on Full Board Basis
Day 15: Drive to Lake Bunyonyi for overnight at Crater Bay Cottages or Bird Nest Overseas Cottages on Full Board Basis
Day 16: Canoeing and birding around Lake Bunyonyi: Overnight at Crater Bay Cottages or Bird Nest Overseas Cottages on Full Board Basis
Day 17: Drive to Lake Mburo National Park via Igongo Cultural center arriving at the Park for an evening boat cruise on the Lake. Overnight at Lake Mburo Safari Lodge on Full Board
Day 18: Early morning game drive and then transfer to Entebbe Airport via the equator crossing.
End of service.
Note the following
- It can start any time on any date
- The tour is all inclusive with all activities, meals, chimp and gorilla permits, park fees, lodges and as such no hidden costs involved.
- Maximum number is six people and minimum is two people sharing.
- Suitable for children aged 15 years and above.
- Safari starts and ends in Uganda
- You have an opportunity to trek chimpanzees in Budongo Forest, Kibale National Park and Kyambura Gorge
- Chance to visit Jinja town the source of the mighty River Nile
- An opportunity to trek the endangered white Rhinos at Zziwa Rhino sanctuary
- It visits three top National Parks for game drives. That Murchison Falls National Park, Queen Elizabeth National Park and Lake Mburo National National Park.
- Enjoy four boat cruises on this tour on the river at Murchison Falls National Park, on the lake at Bunyonyi and Mburo National Park and on the channel in queen Elizabeth National Park
- Enjoy walking safaris to visit local communities and villages to learn more about the life styles of the local people in Uganda.
- Zziwa Rhino sanctuary to visit the only remaining white rhinos in Uganda.